Sunday, November 20, 2011

Surprise Awesome Party Food - Kale Chips

I still can't believe how well this went over.  There are so many people I know who dislike veggies, and even they enjoyed this dish.  Oh so yummy, and ever so easy, now going to be a staple in our house.

Kale Chips

Preheat oven to 350.  Take a bunch of kale, stemmed and in pieces.  I buy it prepped.  Toss with a good drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with salt.  Put on a cookie sheet in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.  Pour into a bowl and enjoy the crunchy salty healthy snack!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, made these last night, they came out sooo good... I promise I will post the ginger pear cake soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about that cake, it was SOOOO good! Glad you liked the kale chips, we have made them quite a few times now.

    ReplyDelete