Friday, February 7, 2014

Simplest Recipe Ever

I hesitate to call this a recipe, but it is something my kids have been thoroughly enjoying on pancakes, muffins, toast, and waffles.  I didn't even bother with pictures because it is so easy.  Honey butter.  It is so very good.

1 stick quality butter softened
1/2 cup raw local honey, easy to get if you are a beekeeper like me :)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Beat together.  I use the wire whip on my Kitchenaid stand mixer.  Leave covered at room temperature.  We try to always have some on hand lately.  It is delicious on so many things.  My favorite is on warm gluten free biscuits with some fresh fruit.  I have read that you can add other flavorings, I am thinking lavender or lemon would be great.  Hope you try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment